DISCLAIMER: These notes are from the defunct k8 project which precedes SquirrelJME. The notes for SquirrelJME start on 2016/02/26! The k8 project was effectively a Java SE 8 operating system and as such all of the notes are in the context of that scope. That project is no longer my goal as SquirrelJME is the spiritual successor to it.


I decided in my JSON parsing script, I was previously using \# and delimating that to split the reserved text for later, but I just decided to instead use a character that would rarely be used, that being vertical tab. I would not have to worry about it being used since it would be quite rare.


Working on my code, PackageInfo had gotten a sort of a dual purpose with taking a Reader and a JsonObject. Now it just takes a JsonObject since that is simpler to work with and makes the PackageInfo code much less messy.


Worked on a bunch of code this morning, which is rather nice. I just need to work on parsing the JSON data and setting up the package database a bit more for the eventual building of packages.


Tagging the start of each month makes getting a unified diff of the entire month so I can see what I worked on.


Going to make the interface dependency stuff its own class called Interaction so that PackageInfo does not get super bloated with classes and such.


Had this idea for my compiler, have supplanted checking system. What I mean by this is I can attach an annotation to some method and have the compiler run a kind of check based on the input arguments (assuming it is a valid call with the right arguments). Then I could tag printf taking methods and such so that they have their format specifiers checked by the compiler and such.


I should sleep soon, wrote a little bit of code and now I am at a strange exception 'Illegal mismatch of JSON type, did not want ARRAY for "x-tags".' of which I do not know why it occurs.


Before I go, I should note that I need to add handling of services and main- entry.