DISCLAIMER: These notes are from the defunct k8 project which precedes SquirrelJME. The notes for SquirrelJME start on 2016/02/26! The k8 project was effectively a Java SE 8 operating system and as such all of the notes are in the context of that scope. That project is no longer my goal as SquirrelJME is the spiritual successor to it.


I should have a binary name type for JavaType since that could be handy for things.


Having that and an identifier type simplifies checking of things and makes things a bit more powerful.


After writing a class loader so much, it only gets better everytime I rewrite it. Though fields and methods are mostly the same, I wonder how I should handle them. Perhaps have a base member read then have a lambda for each which was read that does further processing as needed.


When I write a web browser, supporting images will be easy as I can just write image reader classes and use those directly.


Hopefully I got these cardinal offsets correct.


Added scrolling with the arrow keys but my grid does not draw correctly when I project onto higher view offsets.


For some reason the maps are ending up very small in size.


Drawing calculate errors is the cause, need to figure out what is wrong with my megatile choice code for drawing.


I just do not understand why this is not working, this shouldnot be taking hours to solve. Most likely it is something very dumb.


Brute forcing the entire map works.


Was dumb, when getting the map pixels of the top left and bottom right corners, instead of projecting (0, 0) and (w, h), I was projecting the view offset.


Now to do a massive database bringin as I parse these tables from an online site. The joys of clean room design, with an ancient game everyone else has already picked apart the logic and such. The long part will be naming everything.