DISCLAIMER: These notes are from the defunct k8 project which precedes SquirrelJME. The notes for SquirrelJME start on 2016/02/26! The k8 project was effectively a Java SE 8 operating system and as such all of the notes are in the context of that scope. That project is no longer my goal as SquirrelJME is the spiritual successor to it.


Instead of the MutableTable stuff returning longs, it should just return the index of the entries instead.


Feels like my binary stuff is going to get a bit bloaty with a bunch of inner classes and such. I could also shorten the "Binary" in front to just "Bin" and separate the constant pool stuff along with entries.


I can also probably make the class file format support code much better also since right now it is really ugly.


Can also use more exceptions and use those for the DynaRec rather than using plain exceptions. This will make code specific exceptions easier to catch rather than have them as code problems (such as NullPointerException).


Now to fixup the NARF dynarec before I move on to a new class loading code.


The new loader should be more concise than previously. Before I went cache crazy. Now I am still going to cache but not go crazy as before. The constructor in the binary format will initialize basic known information and the layout of the class (where things are).