So very nice, I updated RatufaCoat to use CMake and fixed the libRetro build up a bit. So effectively this means I can use CLion to work on RatufaCoat with and it should actually make it easier. With the scope of it reduced it would end up being easier to implement. But there will be a standalone SDL2 RatufaCoat and then libRetro RatufaCoat. I think that would be the simplest and easiest to handle.


So although I was rather tired and the day was a bit difficult, at least after I rested for a bit I did some nice things! I do like the very small short-lived refactoring branches as a kind of break from the longer feature branches. Additionally if I update those feature branches from what is in trunk they will not get too out of date.