DISCLAIMER: These notes are from the defunct k8 project which precedes SquirrelJME. The notes for SquirrelJME start on 2016/02/26! The k8 project was effectively a Java SE 8 operating system and as such all of the notes are in the context of that scope. That project is no longer my goal as SquirrelJME is the spiritual successor to it.
Need to figure out a good algorithm for output of characters on separate lines when they are too long. Perhaps a simple two variable loop through the input string would work.
Building a partition map of the line would in fact be the best thing to do as I can then just split it based on partitions and such.
What I wrote does not work it seems.
Nothing was being printed as such because I was not even using the neat writer, but I did find a few errors which are hopefully fixed now.
My write was never being called, but I overloaded the incorrect method so now that I have the right stuff it works now.
Now that I have a gigantic class library, I need to get it compiled now.
Fixing up the base classes I have extracted (prototypes only), and right now only a single error shows up. Most likely it is a hoax and it just stops on that error before other things are done.
Changed the genrtjar script to compile each package alone so things go a bit faster. That is faster failure but slower in total.
Now my repository it bloated with all of these new classes, but I decided on one commit per package to keep things separate for a bit.
219 commits in 7 minutes, must be a new record.